|Today’s episode features 100% less driving!|
And broken computers. And Guests!
Alternate Title: Plaster and Friends try to save the world.
So yeah, that image is the lo-res version because all my work and everything I need is on my computer, which I decided I wanted to fry the motherboard of yesterday and succeeded.
This episode is drivingless! And it’s the first episode with guests! No, it’s not anyone you guys have heard of, but it’s my best bro and his little bro, we were supposed to play Sword of the Stars 2 tonight, but me wrecking my computer put a wrench in that little plan. So I was over at their place and we were talking and doing stuff and I decided to turn the mic on. I talked ponies a little bit in there, they aren’t following the show, but they know what I do and they enjoy hearing about it, afaik. Also there’s a bunch of moving around so sometimes people get quiet and that sucks.
Thank you for all the great support and wonderful, insightful comments I have received from the last episode, due to the spontaneity of this episode, I was not able to go over them but I did read and take it to heart!
Disclaimer: The guests from this episode would like you to know that all facts discussed in this episode may or may not be 100% correct and or total crap just to ward off the inevitable “your friends sound like they’re full of it”, also the opinions on this show don’t reflect the stance of the site and the news we post 99.99999% of the time. Also Nasty swear words
- SUDDENLY TALKING AND TOPICS
- Apple, and $80 Billion Dollars
- Rich People
- Owning Seeds
- Owning Bodies of Water and the EPA
- Graphics Cards and Cellphones
- New Light Fixture
- More Cellphones
- I finally let the cat out of the bag, pony talk starts here
- Getting Beer by UPS
- Talkin podcasts
- Iron Lung and Kitties
- HEAVY BREATHING (I have a cold, still there from last week, remember?)
- Discussing my long standing opinions for the new people
- Talking community with someone who doesn’t follow it
- Site running and Advertisements
- There is some distortion around this area, I apologize for it but I didn’t want to edit it out or scrap the whole hour
- Game Informer letter
- Animation in General
- Budget Cuts and College
- minimum wage
- Hasbro’s movie projects
- Internet Speeds and Caps