You are the ones who are dedicated enough to stick around even when the next season is still months off. That is why we trust that during the 24 hours of the Kallisti III charity livestream, you will have the dedication and also creativity to make your mark with fresh, interesting questions and art requests for our interview guests and artists, respectively.
The 24-hour Kallisti III charity livestream will launch
June 22 at noon EDT on events.yoursiblings.org!
- Amy Keating Rogers (Saturday between noon and 1:30 p.m. EDT), the writer of such episodes as The Best Night Ever or A Friend in Deed
- Andrea Libman (to be announced), the voice of Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy
- Anneli Heed (probably Saturday, around 6 p.m. EDT), the Swedish Spitfire, Photo Finish, Spike, Cheerilee, and more
- Dave Polsky (when we hit a big milestone), the writer of Too Many Pinkie Pies, Keep Calm and Flutter On, and more
- Julie Basecqz (June 22, after 2 p.m. EDT), the French voice of Rarity
- M.A. Larson (June 22, 11 p.m. EDT), the writer who we thank for Magical Mystery Cure, It’s About Time, and more
All the while, the video stream will show the genesis of artworks that you can request in the chat. The generous artists who have agreed to draw live on air are given below.
- James Corck
- John Joseco
Please note that for practical reasons, OC requests are limited to the OCs of interview guests, that all art has to be SFW and spoiler-free, and that you need to furnish a comprehensive, albeit one-line, description of your idea.
Kallisti III being a charity event, 50% of the donations will again support GalaCon, who are planning their own charity events at their August 2013 convention, while the other 50% will benefit Seeds of Kindness 2 and thereby the plans of the German Engineers Without Borders to build 200 direly needed rainwater harvesting tanks in Tanzania.
If you wish to get an idea of the interviews we will be conducting, check out Celestia Radio’s playlist of Kallisti II interviews. Similarly, here is the Bronies for Good gallery of Kallisti II artworks.
We are looking forward to welcoming you on events.yoursiblings.org—meanwhile, please spread the word!
About Bronies for Good
Bronies for Good, first and foremost, is you. We are the facilitators who organize service events worldwide and encourage individual, group, and social involvement to fostering the growth of a global community of caring, socially conscious individuals: you. (You can also follow Bronies for Good on Twitter and Facebook.)
GalaCon is a convention event run by My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fans. We aim to bring together fans from Europe and beyond for a fun and friendly weekend. GalaCon features special guests, panels, merchandise, and more. The convention is open to fans of all ages and all walks of life to celebrate what we consider a really well-made cartoon! (You can also follow GalaCon on Twitter.)