Dear loyal subjects,
Christmas AKA Hearth’s Warming Eve is approaching fast! We’re already working behind the curtains to make sure there’s plenty of new GalaCon content by the time the holidays roll around.
Kicking us off are the signups for volunteers – They’re now officially open!
If you want to help us make GalaCon 2013 a great event for everyone involved, look no further, just read on.
We have the following three basic categories for the volunteers:
Guards – Assisting the guests and making sure everyone is doing alright. Guards keep an eye on everything and step in when absolutely necessary.
Reception – The reception is the first stop for our guests when they arrive. Here, everything revolving around the tickets and arrival is handled.
Documentation – Covering all aspects of the convention by taking photos, videos or writing texts for blogs and news sites.
We also require general volunteers that lend their hand wherever needed.
Interested? To get further information and the exact terms, apply at:
Your application needs to contain the following:
– Your name (both nick- and real life name)
– A decent, clear photo so we know who you are
– Contact information both online and offline (social networks, communities, email, telephone number)
– Your home address
– Experience and talents that you want us to know about (e.g. languages you speak, past work as a volunteer, other things you consider noteworthy)
– Of course, which job you would like to apply for
Furthermore, we highly recommend registering at www.Eurobronies.org to stay updated and get in touch with other volunteers and staff members!
Thank you very much in advance. Together, we will make GalaCon 2013 even better than 2012 – We look forward to your application!
Your GalaCon team