We are under six weeks left until the MLP Movie and under eight weeks until Ponyville Ciderfest. That means I still need a few respondents for my surveys for “Pointless Ponies” at Ponyville Ciderfest at the Hyatt Regency Milwaukee on October 20-22. I have presented three pairs of questions so far:
1) Name as many named members of the Apple Family that have appeared on the show up to and including “The Perfect Pear”.
2) Match the member of the Mane Six with the fact for each of the seven parts.
1) Name as many named characters who made their debut in a two-part episode.
2) Match the secondary character with the fact for each of the seven parts.
1) Name as many people who have written or co-written an episode between Seasons Four and Seven, but did not write an episode in Seasons One, Two, or Three. (In other words, he, she, or they started writing for the show in Season Four or later.)
2) Fill in the missing blanks of the episode titles.
Now, I introduce the fourth set of questions.
1) Name as many characters on the show whose name is two words. (Royal titles such as “Princess”, “Prince”, and “King” do not count.)
2) Please name the city or town where the episode in question was primarily set.
If you are unfamiliar with “Pointless”, it is based off the British game show of the same name where the object is to guess the most obscure answers to survey questions. The fewer people who guessed a particular answer to a question, the better. There are prizes to be had for the winners and a special bonus prize for winning the bonus round which I won’t say until Ponyville Ciderfest.
Once again, your participation in these surveys is very important and greatly appreciated in order to make this a success at Ponyville Ciderfest.
With seven weeks to go until Ponyville Ciderfest (October 20-22 at the Hyatt Regency Milwaukee), I have written the last few questions. There are five sets of questions (12 questions total). Of these, eight will be on the show on Friday, October 20th at 2pm in the Caramel Room (Lakeshore C).
To sweeten the pot, I have the following offer to you. If I can get at least 100 respondents to each of the five sets of questions, then the prize(s) for the winning team will be in excess of $25 in value. That’s no small change! Those prizes may include merchandise from the movie! However, that depends on you. I need at least 100 respondents for each set of questions which the links are below:
Again, feel free to look up the information on either the MLP Wiki or elsewhere. You’re participation is vital and greatly appreciated to make this show a success at Ponyville Ciderfest.That’s all for now. More later.