Fillies and Gentlecolts,
Hope you enjoy the MLP Movie this weekend. I sure did! In the meantime, I have mentioned that all prizes I give away at Ponyville Ciderfest in two weeks (Hyatt Regency Milwaukee) for both “Pointless Ponies” and “Las Pegasus Gambit” will be tied to the movie. In order for “Pointless Ponies” to work, I need more survey participants for my survey:
I have had 45 respondents as of noon ET on October 6th. I would like at least 55 more before next Friday. I’ll help you along the way with some of the questions.
1) Self-explanatory. If that member of the Apple Family has been mentioned and/or seen on the show. That is a correct answer.
2) Also self-explanatory. If that character on the show make his or her first appearance in a two-part episode (i.e. “Friendship Is Magic,” “The Return of Harmony,” “A Canterlot Wedding,” “The Crystal Empire,” “Twilight’s Kingdom,” etc.) that is a correct answer.
3) Some characters are just have one name. Others have two (including three members of the Mane Six). I am looking for those characters who have two names.
4) Some of you have not read the comics. You know how the map has called a pair of characters to a Friendship Mission? It extends beyond that and think of two sets of characters you normally see together on the show. That may help with this question.
5) I’m just looking for episodes on the show.Equestria Girls and the Movie do not count.
6) If you see all six members of the Mane Six in the episode whether all of them have speaking roles or not, then that episode is a correct answer.
Questions 7-9 have their own instructions. However, pay attention to the number of blanks in Question 9. One blank equals one word.
Alternatively, the answers to these questions can be found at mlp.wikia.com.
For all questions, you have 100 seconds to come up with as many answers as possible. That’s part of the game and part of the surveys.
Your participation is important to the success of this game at Ponyville Ciderfest and is greatly appreciated.