It seems Hasbro has thrown up a website for the Royal Wedding, with a mix of new things and old. A fellow going by Whatshisgame (reporting to Equestria Daily) has broken down the site and the assets in it. Since this includes information on a possible new character for Season 3, details can be found after the break.
- Welcome To Pony Princess Wedding Castle: The main menu. Its background music is the instrumental of the extended version of “Love is in Bloom”!
- Pony Princess Wedding Videos: Just clips from “A Canterlot Wedding – Part 1” so far. Shining Armor’s expression is somewhat amusing, though.
- The Kitchen Within Pony Princess Wedding Castle: Another new version of that design-a-scene/creator game, this time all about cakes. Some crystal stuff is included. [Find the game here; it doesn’t seem to have been added to the site yet. – Doc]
- The Library Within Pony Princess Wedding Castle: Take a quiz, get one of four results. The choices have quite a few fan-favorite characters (including Derpy in less-googly-eyed-but-still-googly-eyed form from the edited version of “The Last Roundup”). Quizzes 2 through 4 haven’t actually been put up yet, but they’re hidden in the files—quizzes 2 and 4 are set to have choices related to “the cultured Crystal Empire”.
- Dressing Room Within Pony Princess Wedding Castle: Coming soon. Looks like a new version of The Hub’s The Fabulous PonyMaker/Rarity’s Bridal Boutique, this time using Princess Cadance instead of ORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL. [The game can be found here if you’re in the mood for a preview – Doc]
- The Skies Above Pony Princess Wedding Castle: Coming later. Looks like The Hub’s Rainbow Dash’s Rainboom Game.
- The Courtyard Outside Pony Princess Wedding Castle: Coming later. Looks like The Hub’s DJ Pinkie Pie. Right now the background shows DJ Pon-3’s eyes in proper lighting, not hidden this time!
- Fluttershy And Friends’ Printable Activities: PDF files. The four currently available are Take The Changeling Challenge (yes, changelings have made it onto Hasbro’s printables), Crystal Cave Maze(presumably the caves beneath Canterlot from “A Canterlot Wedding – Part 2”), Princess Cadance Perfect Match (I can’t stop laughing at the top-left one), and Royal Wedding Task Matcher (the mane six’s roles in the wedding). The four not yet available look like ones that were already released by The Hub a while back.
Digging through the files, this image shows up:
Thanks to Whatshisgame and Equestria Daily for the breakdown.