Just wanna abuse my power for a bit here to holla’ at all the people who’ve supported DHN and myself in doing what we do. I’m not here to speak for the entirety of the staff, but you guys’ spirit and cooperation has kept the drive alive to keep us waking up relatively early for the last 8 months and prospectively for what we’ve got planned this summer. From dragging me into the pony scene, (un)enlightening me of the gruesome bowels of the community, inspiring and advising in effectively “spreading” ponies around, and making DHN what it is today, we wouldn’t be where we are if it weren’t for you. Seriously, if it weren’t for ya’ll, I’d be in a padded cell trying to flip non-existant tables (we’ve actually got a shortage on the news floor).
“If you were all cider*, I’d drink every one of you, and I wish you were, ’cause I’m all out.”
If the rest of the staff wants to use this as on open thanks board, go for it.
- StrawberrySpice – Even though plaster technically got me this job, I don’t think we would’ve connected on a pony level if it weren’t for this guy.
- fsLeg – For an abundance of encoding insight. Always right on top of when HD rips are out and getting them to me, even encoding them himself.
- XyroTR – For getting us some early HD ponies and doing it with a smile.
- SweBow – For technical insight—not that I need it.
- derpymaths – Truly a godsend; it’s great working with ya bro.
- Mason – For being good at noticing visual flaws.
- Magneto – For always being there.
- Fadflamer – For reposting everything, even if we don’t want it.
- Chef Sandy – “The broest of bros.” :v
- supersheps – Good at drawing ponies.
- mentos – Ponies in HD and making me feel useful and productive.
- EZP – For obsessively spreading the word about DHN and ponies, and walking down the pink aisle with me.
- Fae – For perfecting my Derpy cosplay and bringing it to an unembarrassing level (well, relatively unembarrassing).
- eurobeatBrony, Saltlakrits, AlexS, daks, DJAmaya, PinkiePieSwear, General Mumble, SimGretina, ClaireAnneCarr – For getting me through a rut. (awwwwwwww)
- John Roberts – For keepin’ it real.
- Sammybeany – You’re the only close friend I know that complains whenever they see ponies on Facebook or Twitter. Thanks for the chuckles; don’t let ’em get to ya.
There, I said it. (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻