This Saturday while everyone is piled in the New York Comic Con, the My Little Pony Project 2012 will be holding their New York event. WeLoveFine sent over an announcement for us that they will be streaming live from the opening party, which begins Saturday from 6pm to 11pm Eastern. So if you are unable to attend, you can check them out via the web. Some copy pasta from WLF’s site.
WeLoveFine – My Little Pony Project 2012 NYC (also the location of the streaming video)
MY LITTLE PONY Project 2012
Is the Apple of New York’s Eye This Fall!
Series of Events To Include a MY LITTLE PONY Art Exhibition, Beauty Bar, and “Every Pony Fun Day”
Saturday, October 13 – Monday, October 15, 2012
Pop-up Shop Open Daily: Saturday – Monday from 12 noon to 5pm
For special event times, please see below
The Hester at The Eventi Hotel
(Located at 6th Avenue and 29th Street)
835 6th Avenue, New York, NY 10001
All Events are Free and Open To the Public
New York (September 28, 2012) — Following the sparkling success of its Los Angeles debut, MY LITTLE PONY Project 2012 promenades into New York City this fall bearing gifts of friendship and magic for the Big Apple. Beginning Saturday, October 13, the highly-anticipated charity art exhibition, pop-up shop and event series kicks off a fun-filled three-day weekend of iconic pony delights for fans of all ages. Presented by Hasbro’s MY LITTLE PONY brand, We Love Fine, and Sweet Streets, MY LITTLE PONY Project 2012 is steps away from the New York Comic-Con Convention at a special pop-up space hosted by The Hester at The Eventi Hotel and New York Art Department and will be the epicenter of enjoyment and happiness for all!
- Saturday, October 13, 2012 / 12 noon-5pm
- MY LITTLE PONY Project 2012 — Pop-Up Shop and Art Exhibition
- On Saturday, October 13, MY LITTLE PONY Project 2012 open its doors in New York City with an Equestria themed pop-up shop featuring an assortment of specialty merchandise for sale from Mighty Fine/We Love Fine, Onch Movement, Fab, Enter Play, Soho Fashion, Basic Fun, Universal Designs and Incipio. A special “Collector Series” from Toys R US and your chance to be the first to play the MY LITTLE PONY app by Gameloft which will launch later this fall.
- On view for the first time, MY LITTLE PONY Project 2012 art exhibition features a stable of twenty-five brand new pony collaborations by renowned international artists and pop-culture icons curated by Sweet Streets. For the show, each artist created their own one-of-a-kind painted MY LITTLE PONY 18-inch vinyl figures, and the customized ponies will be available for sale during the run of the exhibition, ending October 15, 2012. Ten percent of the sales from the MY LITTLE PONY one-of-a-kind ponies will be donated to Give Kids the World Village.
- MY LITTLE PONY Project 2012 features ponies by:
- 6%Dokidoki, 64Colors, Bei Badgirl, Beast Brothers, Camilla d’Errico, Chikuwaemil, Cope2, Dabs & Myla, eimi, Hanazuki, Hime+you, Indie184, Jeremiah Ketner, Malcolm Stuart for Joyrich, Junie Moon, Julie West, Lisa Alisa, Lamour Supreme, Luke Chueh, Madoka Kanoshita, Martin Hsu, Onch Movement, Perez Hilton, Rob Reger, Shojono Tomo, Sucklord, TOUMA, and more.
- Saturday, October 13, 2012 / 6pm-10pm
- MY LITTLE PONY Project 2012 — Opening Celebration
- Saturday, October 13 also marks the most magical night of the year! MY LITTLE PONY Project 2012 presents its Opening Celebration party, where fans will immerse themselves in dazzling display of all things pony. The evening will feature a Soho Fashion Beauty Bar with hair stylists ready to create MY LITTLE PONY up-dos and custom manicures by celebrated nail artist Miss Fleury, first come first serve. Pegasister models Kuma and Maro will walk the floor. There will be Live DJ sets, and much more!
- Sunday, October 14, 2012 / 12 noon-5pm
- MY LITTLE PONY Project 2012 — “Every Pony Fun Day”
- Join MY LITTLE PONY and friends for “Every Pony Fun Day,” an enchanting afternoon for fans of all ages. The Soho Fashion Beauty Bar returns with hair stylists along with the colorful Pegasister models, and more delightful surprises in store!
- Monday, October 15, 2012 / 12 noon-5pm
- MY LITTLE PONY Project 2012 says farewell to New York on October 15. Make Monday magical with a final visit to the pop-up shop and viewing of the ponies on display.
- All MY LITTLE PONY Project 2012 events are open to the public. For more information and schedule updates, please visit MY LITTLE PONY Project 2012 Social Media Links: